Maxpar® Panel Designer v2.0 is an interactive web-based application that simplifies and optimizes panel design. It allows cell suspension users to build a panel of metal-conjugated antibodies from the Fluidigm catalog and custom conjugates.
Please note that all panels from Panel Designer v1.0 have been automatically transferred to Panel Designer v2.0. Please reset your password when using Panel Designer v2.0 for the first time.
- Ability to apply and then select new metals that are within the Helios™ detection range but are not yet supported by Fluidigm.
- The Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™ is available to import as a panel.
- Maxpar MCP9 Antibody Labeling Kits (with cadmium isotopes) are available to select as metal tags.
- Maxpar human immuno-oncology antibodies are available individually to select or as 1 of 6 Maxpar Direct Expansion Panel kits to import.
- Monoisotopic cisplatins are now available to select as metal tags.
- Ability to choose or combine reactivities (for example, Mouse, Human) Updated signal and tolerance values of 800-plus Maxpar antibodies Compatibility with PC and Mac OS® X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Colors are assigned to each Maxpar suspension panel kit for easier identification in the panel table.